Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PRIZM Segments For My Home Town


Sonoma California is a very unique and beautiful town in the heart of Wine Country. There are many PRIZM for this 95476 zip code but the one that caught my attention is the "Second City Elite" Sonoma the town its self is very wealthy and has many different winery's the local families own. When this PRIZM came up I was not surprised to see this. It is very easy to get caught up with the social elites in Sonoma. There is also another PRIZM "Brite Lites, Li'l City" which makes since because this is a very small town but with a lot of action. People will come up from San Fransisco to escape from the big city but when the reach Sonoma its still has a lot of commotion. I love my town but their are a lot of different PRIZM's that effect how Sonoma social class works.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! This is exactly what I was hoping for from the PRIZM post: some explanation of how/why the PRIZM segments fit with your own understanding of the town in which you live.

    As an aside, I am so envious! Two winters ago, I attended a cheese conference in Petaluma. We took an extra two days to travel around the Sonoma area. I'd been to Napa before, but not Sonoma. I'm now completley in love with your home area. Do you think your parents would adopt me?!

    ReplyDelete