Thursday, September 9, 2010

"The Pretty Good Problem"


I have been in love with Tom Shoes for as long as I can remember. Its a great company that gives back to children in need. Forever pair of shoes you buy a child in Africa receive a pair for free. I currently own 5 pairs of Tom Shoes but was looking for one more pair to spice up my collection. I found this great pair of silver sparkle Toms that looks fabulous and go with almost everything. Their fun and out going while keeping a cool undertone look so you can wear them everyday. These shoes are remarkable in every way because I get so many complements and they always top off my outfits. I have finished my collection of Tom Shoes for now, but who knows I might find another wild pair in a couple of months.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Sounds like both the brand and the "look" of these particular shoes are "remarkable." I'll be interested to know what you think about Walker's position on social responsibility/ethics when we get to that section in the book.

    ReplyDelete