Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Reflection

After taking this course and learning about Consumer Behavior I have a new perspective on how we view advertisements. Also, in how the consumer looks and reacts towards the Ads. Being in the advertising world you really need to know how people think and how they will react to certain Ads. It takes a lot of skill and talent to come up with the perfect commercial to grab your viewers and say come buy me. This course has really opened my eyes to why we buy things and how we relate with the advertisements. The Ads not only show you the product make you want the product for certain reasons. I have also learned how we reason between one product or the other. It is all kind of a game we play but a very interesting one. I am PR major but can definitly see myself going into the advertising field at one point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment